So with another year underway, the usual New Year's resolutions start to make their appearance. I have a few, and unsurprisingly, they're pretty much all ones that I've recycled from years gone by.
- Get to my target weight.
- Stop biting my nails - I have just sat and painted my nails a moment ago to try and aid this.
- Take better care of my skin and hair.
- Get my budget back on track - *groan*.
- Get this site updated regularly.
- Do (at least) fortnightly videos on Youtube.
- Don't get sucked into buying every CE I possibly can, just because.
- Complete more games - too many games get put on the back burner due to new releases.
- Save money!
- Use our Cineworld Unlimited cards more - better value for money!
Some of these are fairly simple in concept, but way more difficult (for me) to actually achieve. But I do really hope that I can manage them all this year, even if I have a few slip ups along the way, I do hope to have them all ticked off by December 31st 2016.
What are your New Year's resolutions?
Let us know in the comments below!
- V x