As with the EA Predictions post, I have left it right until the last minute to post out E3 predictions for Microsoft. This is purely down to thinking we have plenty of time, but with kids, who did we think we were kidding? We have precisely zero time haha. Anyway, we're really excited for what Microsoft may bring tonight.
- We need to see some more Halo. If they can hit us with a trailer as epic and emotional as the Halo 3 "Believe" trailer, we'll be sold.
- With Lionhead gone, the fate of Fable is still fairly up in the air. We really hope to see another instalment in the core games line.
- Microsoft usually has a good line up of Indies shown and this year should be no exception. The next Ori game should be shown and no doubt many others will have a small glimpse teased to us all.
Gears of War.
- Expecting another Gears of War game, probably with a fairly soon release date.
- More will be shown on Crackdown 3, gameplay, possibly a live demo.
- Of course we will get some more Forza. It's been a staple of many of the past years.
What are you expecting/hoping for?
Let us know in the comments below!
- V x